The highlands and islands of Scotland, her lochs and remote mainland areas are all accessible from the luxurious comfort of Hebridean Princess.
Carrying just 50 guests, Hebridean Princess has an enviable reputation for exceptional service, fine food and wine and the very warm welcome extended by our dedicated crew of 38. She has thirty spacious, elegant and well-appointed cabins, 10 designed especially for the single traveller.
The cruises are between 4 and 10 nights depart mainly from Oban, sailing the waters of the western isles and beyond to far-flung St Kilda, the Orkney and Shetland Isles. Also in 2015 Hebridean Princess will be visiting the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Wales and Eire, The Channel Islands, The Isles of Scilly and Northern France.
Cruise fares for the Hebridean Princess include the following:
- Shore visits including all entrance fees and transfers
- All meals on board, snacks and picnics as shown in the itineraries
- Wines, spirits and Champagne plus beers, soft drinks and hot drinks
- Fresh fruit from baskets around the ship
- Knowledgeable guides on board and guest speakers on selected cruises
- Use of the ship’s bicycles
- Fishing trips and speedboat rides
- Free internet with Wi-Fi access
- All gratuities and port taxes
- Complimentary Coach transfers from either Glasgow Central Railway Station or Glasgow International Airport to the ship and return
- Complimentary Car Parking at the Port OF Embarkation or Disembarkation.
- One trip travel insurance*
* Terms and conditions may apply
For cruises that are out of area coach transfers will be available from the nearest airport/station
European River Cruising with Hebridean
Over 27 years we have established a reputation for the highest of standards and attention to detail.Travelling on Europe’s great waterways is a voyage of discovery, presenting a combination of fascinating destinations full of history and intrigue…
Explore some of the greatest cities of Europe as you sail through from The Netherlands through Germany, Austria, Hungary and Bulgaria taking in Cologne, Strasbourg, Vienna, Bratislava and Budapest. A meandering exploration takes you to the wonders of these famous cities with guided tours in a house party style.
To ensure that our guests enjoy their Hebridean river cruise to the full, our own Chief Pursers from on board Hebridean Princess accompany each itinerary to oversee the delivery of unobtrusive service in an unfussy style. Their presence, together with that of our own experienced Cruise Director, knowledgeable Tour Manager and talented Musician provides an instant rapport which is quite unique – a successful formula redolent of any Hebridean cruise.
If you require further details on any of the itinerary’s or simply wish to discuss this product in more details then do not hesitate to get in touch 01954 232802