New 2014 Summer Itineraries
Following the tremendous response we received when we launched our 2013-14 Winter cruises last year, Oceania Cruises is offering FREE PRE-PAID GRATUITIES to all of clients who book any of our new 2014 summer voyages by 31st May 2013. Of course, this amenity is in addition to our extraordinary offer of Free Airfare and Bonus Savings up to £2,160 per stateroom, which expires on 30th September 2013.
Our newest cruise collection is the largest in our company’s history, with 90 voyages visiting Europe, Alaska, Canada/New England and the Americas.
- 93% of our European itineraries are NEW!
- 21 of our 70 European cruises are 7-day!
- Four of our 10 Alaska itineraries are NEW!
- We are offering seven ALL NEW Canada/New England cruises!
- In addition to two always-popular Panama Canal cruises, a magnificent 24-day
- South America/Amazon voyage departs in November round-trip from Miami!
- We’re visiting 10 ports of call for the FIRST TIME!
- Antibes, France
- Chania (Crete), Greece
- Hamburg (Bremerhaven), Germany
- Kos, Greece
- Lysekil, Sweden
- Milford Haven, Wales
- Saguenay, Quebec
- Syros, Greece
- Tirana (Durrës), Albania
- Ullapool, Scotland
The impressive breadth of our itineraries is the result of Insignia returning in May of next year to take its place alongside Riviera, Marina, Regatta and Nautica, enabling us to offer you our entire award-winning five-ship fleet for the first time!
Our 2014 Europe Collection Brochure will be distributed in April, and our Americas Collection brochure is scheduled for release in mid-August.